GA Pre-K Program
SPOTS ARE FILLING UP QUICKLY FOR THE 2013-2014 SCHOOL YEAR - COME IN TODAY TO REGISTER YOUR CHILD!
WE ARE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE HAVE 5 GA LOTTERY PRE-K CLASSROOMS SERVING 110 FOUR YEAR OLD CHILDREN IN OUR COMMUNITY.
IS YOUR CHILD READY FOR KINDERGARTEN???
Georgia's Pre-K Content Standards were developed to provide a foundation for instruction in all Pre-K classrooms. They reflect current educational research and are aligned with Georgia's Performance Standards for grades K - 12. These standards can be used for planning instruction and assessing child growth and development. Content standards cover seven key curricular areas: Language and Literacy, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, Creative Expression, Social and Emotional Development, and Physical Development.
Click filename below to access file
Interested in registering your child for the Georgia Pre-K Program?
- You may come in to register your child for Pre-K at anytime throughout the year or you may click on the registraton form above and fill it out - we are currently accepting registration for the 2013-2014 school year!
- We can accomodate 110 Pre-K students and our registration is on a first come first serve basis.
- You do not need to bring anything to initially register your child and get them on the list for the upcoming Pre-K school year - you simply have to come in and fill out a Pre-K Registration form!
- Once your child has received a spot in our program, we will have our Pre-K Registration during the summer and that is when you will need to bring the following documents...
- Copy of child's birth certificate
- Copy of child's social security card
- Proof of residency - ex: copy of utlity bill
- Immunization record on form 3231
- Hearing/Vision/Dental record on form 3300
- Copy of child's Peachcare Card, Medicaid Card, or Food Stamps Certificate (if applicable)
If you have any questions about the Ga Pre-K program, you can contact them directly at http://decal.ga.gov/ Or Call Toll Free 1-888-4GA-PREK